Our Gourmet Chocolate Whoopie Pies were featured on the Martha Stewart Show. This decadent, grown-up version of the classic chocolate cake is made with the finest homemade Maine butter, organic vanilla, local eggs from free range chickens (a happy chicken lays a better egg), unbleached flour, pure Maine spring water, rich cocoa, and Maine sea salt. Each luscious whoopie pie is approximately 3 bites.
Because we're adventurous, we've enlivened the classic chocolate cake with a range of flavors in addition to classic white frosting (flavored in our whoopies with organic vanilla). You can order our whoopie pies in any of the following filling flavors:
- Original (our secret recipe made with organic vanilla)
- Peppermint (with a crunch of peppermint in every bite)
- Cointreau and fresh orange zest
- Rum (Myers Dark)
- Espresso (freshly brewed)
- Rich Chocolate (for those who can never get enough)
- Champagne... add a little glamour and fizz to your celebration…try a spoonful of raspberry sauce on a pretty plate, top with a Champagne filled whoopie pie, and voila--your guests will be wowed!
- Chambord (raspberry liqueur)
- Chocolate Chip (Gourmet Valrhona chocolate pearls)
- Espresso Chocolate Chip
- Mexican (This one won us 1st Place for Best Original Whoopie Pie at the 2010 Whoopie Pie Festival, a chocolate cake with our rich chocolate filling with a hint of cinnamon and a kick of cayenne pepper)
People tell us that these are the best whoopie pies on the planet!
Our Gourmet Whoopie Pies are shipped cold and may be served at room temperature or refrigerated. They can be left covered in the refrigerator for up to 5 days, and they refrigerate and freeze beautifully.
Filling flavor selections may be substituted due to the availability of our freshly made products.